Thanh Ngoc Tea Joint Stock Company is a company specializing in planting, tending, processing and trading in domestic, exporting all kinds of products: black tea OTD, CTC; Green tea and Oolong tea … Export of agricultural, forestry and native products.
Thanh Ngoc Tea Joint Stock Company is located at Lot CN3, Loc Son Industrial Park, Loc Son Ward, Bao Loc City, Lam Dong Province, Vietnam.
Thanh Ngoc Tea Joint Stock Company currently has a tea processing factory with a processing capacity of 3,000 to 3,500 tons of tea of all kinds.
Regarding agriculture, Thanh Ngoc Tea Joint Stock Company has a tea plantation with a total area of 550 ha, the annual output from 9,000 to 10,000 tons of fresh bud tea.
The business sector
• Growing, trading, processing and exporting teas (Black Tea, Green Tea, Oolong Tea); Export of agricultural, forestry and native products.
• Importing machinery, equipment, materials, raw materials for tea production and other foods.
Products – Services
Mainly growing, producing, processing and exporting tea such as:
• OTD black tea: OP, OPA, P, BOP, PS, BPS, TH, F, DUST, SC;
• CTC black tea: PD, PF, BP, BOP, SC;
• Export and local green tea;
• Oolong Tea;
• Black tea bag
Currently, the Company produces black teas used to make milk tea, peach tea, etc. which are currently in vogue.